Where can I obtain the tactical patch for MicroBlaze version 7.00.b?
A patch has been created for MicroBlaze version 7.00.b. The patch works only with EDK 10.1 and is not included in any service packs. All of the fixes in this patch are mainstream in MicroBlaze version 7.10.
1. Download the MicroBlaze v7.00.b patch at:
2. Unzip the contents of the patch into your unified Xilinx installation directory and overwrite all existing files.
- Corrected interrupt that occurs after interrupts have been disabled, under certain circumstances.
- Avoid incorrect memory access when single-stepping load or store in Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger.
- Corrected setting of DZ bit in MSR for interrupted integer division instructions.
- Ensure that Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger always stops on watchpoints.
- Avoid stalling execution due to write cache instruction conflict with cache data read.
- Block hardware breakpoint detection during debug stop to avoid false breakpoints.
- Corrected spurious data storage exception occurring in rare cases.