After the capture data are uploaded and the waveforms are shown, why are the listing and/or bus plot windows of the ILA/IBA core empty?
The Listing window is empty by default. If you want to view any signals in this window, you must add the signals to it.
1. In the Signal Browser on the lower left pane, select the signals concerned, using the Shift/Ctrl key and the left mouse button.
2. Right click on the selected signals; select "Add to View-> Listing"
The Bus Plot window will not have data unless there are bus signals in the data port. To add signals into buses, follow the steps below.
1. In the Signal Browser on the left lower pane or the Waveform window, select the signals concerned using the Shift/Ctrl key and the left mouse button.
2. Right click on the selected signals; select "Add to Bus-> New Bus"
3. You can also add signals to an existing bus-"Add to Bus-> <existing bus name>"