This answer record contains the release notes for the Virtex-4/Virtex-II Pro Aurora v3.0 Core released with ISE 10.1 IP Update 3.
- With Simplex timer option in GUI.
- Aurora XMDF file contains paths to files that were not generated.
- Non-standard parameterization in *_veo.ejava and *_vho.ejava.
- Aurora v2.9: move attributes to top level for more flexibility.
- Add X_CORE_INFO to Aurora8B10B supporting Virtex-II Pro and Virtex-4 FX.
- Soft_error from error detection circuit connected to PCS_RESET of GT11_init state mach.
- Rounding errors in REFCLK values.
- User Guide UG061 generated by CORE Generator is corrupted.
- UNISIM library library declaration missing in the aurora_phase_align.vhd.
- Usage of component_name to control configurations is non-standard.
- Virtex-4 USRCLKs have the same definition as that of Virtex-II Pro in UG061.
- Comments mention incorrect value set for TXPOST_TAP_PD for Loopback configuration.
- Certain reference clock speeds result in rounding errors when simulating example.
- Error in UCF file LOC constraints.
- Incorrect ISE flow provided in Aurora getting started UG173.
- VHO file is empty.
- Virtex-4 Aurora - Does not work at high speeds.
- Virtex-4 Aurora - An "all_soft_error_i" causes the core to reset itself.
- Aurora Wizard v2.7 outputting incorrect UCF for Virtex-4 FX60.
- Top level graphic has TXP/TXN and RXP/RXN reversed.
- Instantiation template is generated, but is left without a port listing.
- Aurora does not hold GSR long enough in post-PAR simulations.
- RXLOCK and TXLOCK are optimized out of example design.
- LOOPBACK port is hard coded for a simplex design.
- Aurora Wizard: MGT selection GUI not intuitive and needs more explanation.
- IP symbol pin ranges set to expressions and not values.
- Hardware validation constrained by number of lanes available in ML423 boards. Lanes higher than 16 are not fully tested.
- Designs with REF_CLK input as 262.5MHz frequency have issues in Link Up. DCM have issues for this frequency. Refer to (Xilinx Answer 23624) for a work-around method.