I recently moved license servers. I have changed the XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE and LM_LICENSE_FILE to point only to my new server. When looking in my available license features, I still see licenses being pulled from the old server.
When using CORE Generator to create a core, I can see that a full license is being pulled (from the old server), when I only have a Hardware Evaluation license.
First, open an ISE command prompt and clear the cache:
1) Start -> All Programs -> Xilinx ISE Design Suite -> Accessories -> ISE Design Suite Command Prompt
2) Type 'xlicmgr reset'
This should clear the cache, you can check the license manager again to see if there are still references to the other server.
If there are still references, next try:
1) Go to your %HOMEDRIVE%/.Xilinx folder.
2) Delete the license_info.cache file.
If this still shows the old license server, try the following:
1) Start -> Run... and type 'regedit'
2) Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> FLEXlm License Manager
3) Edit/Delete the key for XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE/LM_LICENSE_FILE such that the old server is no longer referenced.