You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
Xilinx Evaluation Kits - Allegro Tools Used
What versions of Allegro tools were used to design Xilinx 7 Series and UltraScale Evaluation Kits?
All Xilinx 7 Series Evaluation Kits were designed using the Allegro 16.3 tool.
If you wish to open the PCB source files, you will need to use this version of the tool.
All UltraScale / UltraScale+ Evaluation Kits were designed using the Allegro 16.6 tool.
The 16.6 version of the tool will also read version 16.3 board files.
Was this Answer Record helpful?
|Boards & Kits
- Kintex-7 FPGA KC705 Evaluation Kit
- Virtex-7 FPGA VC707 Evaluation Kit
- Kintex-7 FPGA KC724 Characterization Kit
- Kintex-7 FPGA Embedded Kit
- Kintex-7 FPGA DSP Kit with High-Speed Analog
- Kintex-7 FPGA Connectivity Kit
- Virtex-7 FPGA VC709 Connectivity Kit
- Virtex-7 FPGA VC7203 Characterization Kit
- Virtex-7 FPGA VC7215 Characterization Kit
- Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC Boards and Kits
- Virtex UltraScale+ Boards and Kits
- Virtex UltraScale Boards and Kits
- Kintex UltraScale+ Boards and Kits
- Kintex UltraScale Boards and Kits