You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
LogiCORE IP 10-Gigabit Ethernet MAC v10.3 - Release Notes and Known Issues for ISE Design Tools 14.1
This answer record contains the Release Notes for the LogiCORE IP 10-Gigabit Ethernet MAC v10.4 core which was released in ISE design tools14.1 and contains the following information:
- New Features
- Supported Devices
- Bug Fixes
- Known Issues
For installation instructions, general CORE Generator software known issues, and design tools requirements, see the IP Release Notes Guide.
- 14.1 ISE software support
- Virtex-6 XC CXT/LXT/SXT/HXT
- Virtex-6 XC Lower Power LXT/SXT
- Virtex-6 XQ LXT/SXT
- Spartan-6 XC LX/LXT, -3 and -4
- Virtex-5 XC LX/LXT/SXT/TXT/FXT
- Virtex-5 XQ LX/LXT/SXT/FXT
- Virtex-4 XC LX/SX/FX
- (Xilinx Answer 43057) LogiCORE IP 10-Gigabit Ethernet MAC v10.2 - Errors inserted when transmitting frames of almost max length
- (Xilinx Answer 44939) LogiCORE IP 10-Gigabit Ethernet MAC v10.2 - Sending continuous jumbo frames in WAN mode causes the core to hang
- (Xilinx Answer 35835) LogiCORE IP 10-Gigabit Ethernet MAC v10.1 and earlier - tx_underrun must be assert with tx_data_valid
- (Xilinx Answer 35836) LogiCORE IP 10-Gigabit Ethernet MAC - Timing errors seen when targeting Virtex-4 FPGAs
Was this Answer Record helpful?
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Media Access Controller