How can I manually route in the Vivado GUI?
Please follow the instructions below to route a net manually:
1. Click the net you want to route manually in Device view.
3. The mode is changed and the two lists appear on the right:
The possible routing resources are highlighted with a dotted line.
In the "Assigned Pip/Nodes" list, Pip/Nodes already selected for routing are displayed.
4. Click on one of the possible routing resources. The color will change and it is added to the "assigned Pip/Nodes" list.
5. Right-Click and select "Assign Routing...". Assigned Routing is displayed in the box.
6. Click the "OK" button. The routed net is shown with a dotted line which means the routing is fixed.
7. Click the "Save Constraints button".
Select File -> Write Checkpoint... to save the routed design.