The attached source code is an example of WOL interrupt by detection of a Magic Packet.
It is based on the lwIP echo server application in SDK 2014.3.
By comparing it with the original source code, you can see the necessary settings for WOL.
A magic packet event is detected if all of the following are true:
- Magic packet events are enabled through bit  of the Wake-on-LAN register
- The frame's destination address matches specific address 1
- The frame is correctly formed with no errors
- The frame contains at least 6 bytes of 0xFF for synchronization
- There are 16 repetitions of the contents of the Specific Address 1 register immediately following the synchronization
To send Magic Packet from a Host PC, you can use this software.