When running Applications on ZCU102/ZCU106 Evaluation Boards with the new SODIMM Module (see (Xilinx Answer 71961)), an error is displayed:
This is due to the psu_init including an additional DDR-PHY training as explained in (Xilinx Answer 72113).
The psu_init.tcl debug flow can no longer be used, so the FSBL must be used to initialize the system during debug.
To use the FSBL to launch debug:
1) Create an FSBL Application in SDK.
2) Implement the patch from (Xilinx Answer 72113) if using Vivado 2018.3.
3) Run the FSBL, making sure to deselect "Run psu_init" in the Run/Debug Configurations:
5) Select Yes if prompted, to terminate the FSBL configuration:
6) Below is an example of running Hello World after the FSBL:
Using a script/XSDB command line:
|Boards & Kits||