You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
2020.1.1 Vivado - Vivado 2020.1 Update 1 (2020.1.1) Release Notes and Known Issues
This answer record serves as the Vivado 2020.1 Tool Update 1 (2020.1.1) Release Notes, and contains links to information about what is included in the update.
Vivado Design Suite 2020.1 Update 1 is now available, with support for the following devices enabled:
- Additional Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC devices enabled - XCZU46DR, XCZU47DR, XCZU48DR, XCZU49DR
- Alveo devices U55N, U55C
For customers using these devices, Xilinx recommends installing Vivado 2020.1.1.
For other devices, please continue to use Vivado 2020.1.
Downloading and installing Vivado 2020.1 Update 1 (2020.1.1)
- The update is available at: https://www.xilinx.com/download
- It must be applied to an existing installation of 2020.1 (SW Build 2902540), and will bring the Vivado version to 2020.1.1.
Known Issues specific to Vivado 2020.1 Update 1 (2020.1.1)
- For Vivado 2020.1 known issues see: (Xilinx Answer 75186)
- For known issues related to a specific IP, please search the support site for "Known Issues" and the IP name.
Was this Answer Record helpful?