Creating a Customized IP Core
Use this procedure to create a customized IP core and
add it to your CORE Generator™ project.
To Create a Customized IP Core
- In the IP Catalog window, find the IP to customize.
- In the IP Console window, double-click the name of the
- In the core customization GUI for the IP you selected,
set customization options for the IP core.
- For information about the customization options, click the Data Sheet button in the core customization GUI. The
data sheet that appears explains all of the options.
- In some of the customization GUIs, you can view Answer Records
related to the IP core by selecting the Web Links panel, then clicking Answer Records for this Core.
- When you are finished setting customization options, click Generate , or select the Customize and Generate toolbar
If you want to halt the elaboration before it is completed,
click the Cancel button in the generation message
The IP core is elaborated and the customized IP core appears
in the Project IP panel of the IP Catalog window.
A Readme File dialog box
appears. The dialog box lists the output files produced when the
core was generated and describes each file.
© Copyright 1995–2009, Xilinx®
Inc. All rights reserved.