When you run the Manage Cores
process, the CORE Generator™ software opens with the cores for the current
project listed in the Generated IP window. In the CORE Generator software,
you can do the following:
- Recustomize the cores for a different purpose.
- Verify and change the project settings associated with the
cores, such as the target device.
- Regenerate the cores with the original settings or with modified
After making changes to the cores and regenerating them, exit
the CORE Generator software to continue with the ISE® design flow.
To Manage Cores
- In the Design panel, select Implementation from the Design View drop-down list.
- In the Hierarchy pane, select a CORE Generator IP core source
file (.xco extension).
- In the Processes pane, expand CORE Generator.
- Double-click Manage Cores.
The CORE Generator software opens, which allows you to do the
For more information on the CORE Generator software,
see the CORE Generator Help
. In the Help Viewer, click the Synchronize TOC
button to view all
related Help topics.
After running this process, you can
perform any of the following:
- Synthesize the design.
- Implement the design.
© Copyright 1995–2009, Xilinx®
Inc. All rights reserved.