Creating a board support package (SDK)
To create a new board support package for application development in SDK, do the following:
- Click File > New > Xilinx Board Support Package.
- In the Project name field, type a name for the board support package if you wish to override the default value, such as standalone_bsp_0.
- Select the location for the board support project files. To use the default location, as displayed in the Location field, leave the Use default location check box selected. Otherwise, click to unselect the check box, then type or browse to the directory location.
- Select the Hardware Specification XML file if it was not specified earlier.
- From the CPU drop-down list, select the processor for which you want to build the board support package.
- From the Board Support Package OS drop-down list, select the type of board support package to create. A description of the platform types displays in the box below the drop-down list.
- Click Finish. The wizard creates a new software platform and displays it in the SDK Navigator pane.
- If Build Automatically is selected in the Project menu, the
board support package builds automatically.
Board support packages (SDK)
Configuring a board support package (SDK)
Building a board support package for SDK
New Board Support Package (SDK) Project dialog box
Copyright © 1995-2010 Xilinx, Inc. All rights reserved.