Digilent Atlys Board
Atlys is a complete, ready-to-use digital circuit development platform based on a Xilinx Spartan-6 LX45 FPGA. The on-board collection of high-end peripherals, including 128Mbyte DDR2 DRAM, Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI Video, and AC97 audio make the Atlys board an ideal host for complete digital systems built around the Xilinx MicroBlaze embedded processor.
What is included?
- The Atlys board featuring the XC6SLX45-3CSG324 FPGA
- Micro-USB cable
- 5V Power Adapter with U.S. and European plugs
Suggested use of this board
- Student projects using any of the built-in features of the board
- Designing combinatorial/sequential circuits
- Creating embedded system using the MicroBlaze soft core
- Video applications
- Embedded Linux-based applications utilizing USB, Ethernet, HDMI ports
Spartan-6 FPGA Features
- 6,822 logic slices, each with four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops
- 2.1 Mbits of fast block RAM
- Foure clock management tiles, each with phase-locked loop (PLL)
- 58 DSP slices
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 500 MHz
|Switches and LEDs||
|ISE Design Suite: WebPack Edition||ISE® WebPACK™ design software is the industry´s only FREE, fully featured front-to-back FPGA design solution for Linux, Windows XP, and Windows 7. ISE WebPACK is the ideal downloadable solution for FPGA and CPLD design offering HDL synthesis and simulation, implementation, device fitting, and JTAG programming. ISE WebPACK delivers a complete, front-to-back design flow providing instant access to the ISE features and functionality at no cost.|
|ISE Design Suite: System Edition||
ISE® Design Suite is the Industry-proven solution for Xilinx devices including 7 series (and pre-7 series devices) and Zynq®-7000 SoC. It facilitates designing and verification of digital circuits in the application areas of pure logic design, embedded system design, digital signal processing, communication by providing tools such as ChipScope Pro, Embedded Development Kit, Software Development Kit, System Generator for DSP, and High-Level Synthesis.