Digilent Genesys Board
The Genesys™ Development Board provides Gigabit Ethernet and high-speed memory connectivity. It also has a LCD display, high-resolution audio & video circuits, a USB 2.0 connectivity, generous amounts of on board memory, a high speed connector along with a powerful Virtex-5 XC5VLX50T. The board is ideal for both teaching and research.
What is included?
- The Genesys board featuring the XC5VLXT-1FFG1136C FPGA
- 20W power supply
- USB cable
- Protective plexiglass covers
Suggested use of this board
- Student projects using any of the built-in features of the board
- Designing combinatorial/sequential circuits
- Creating embedded systems
Virtex-5 LXT FPGA Features
- 7,200 logic slices, each with four 4-input LUTs and 4 flip-flops
- 2,160 Kbits of fast block RAM
- Six clock management tiles (2 DCM and 1 PLL)
- 48 DSP slices
- 16 RocketIO (GTP) transceivers
- One Endpoint block for PCIe
- Four Ethernet MACs
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 500 MHz
|Switches and LEDs||
|ISE Design Suite: WebPack Edition||ISE® WebPACK™ design software is the industry´s only FREE, fully featured front-to-back FPGA design solution for Linux, Windows XP, and Windows 7. ISE WebPACK is the ideal downloadable solution for FPGA and CPLD design offering HDL synthesis and simulation, implementation, device fitting, and JTAG programming. ISE WebPACK delivers a complete, front-to-back design flow providing instant access to the ISE features and functionality at no cost.|
|ISE Design Suite: System Edition||
ISE® Design Suite is the Industry-proven solution for Xilinx programmable devices including 7 series (and pre-7 series devices) and Zynq™-7000 SoC. It facilitates designing and verification of digital circuits in the application areas of pure logic design, embedded system design, digital signal processing, communication by providing tools such as ChipScope Pro, Embedded Development Kit, Software Development Kit, System Generator for DSP, and High-Level Synthesis.