Xilinx has a repository of Board Files and Example Designs in the Git repository.
This Answer record demonstrates how to add these Board Files and Example Designs into Vivado 2018.3.
The latest information and flows for the most recent tools can be found in (UG893).
Note: The Xilinx CED Store is an early access capability at this time.
Please contact Xilinx technical support for access to this capability.
Step 1: Get the Board Files
1) Navigate to: https://github.com/Xilinx/XilinxBoardStore/tree/2018.3
Select the branch that matches your Vivado Version:
2) Download the ZIP file using the Green "Code" button.
(For example, C:\Xilinx\BoardStore\XilinxBoardStore-2018.3)
Remember this folder location.
Step 2: Get Example Projects
1) Navigate to https://github.com/Xilinx/XilinxCEDStore
2) Download the ZIP file.
3) Extract the XilinxCEDStore-master folder to your PC
(i.e. to C:\Xilinx\CEDStore)
Step 3: Create or edit the Vivado Initialization file
1) See (Xilinx Answer 53090) for more information on loading Tcl scripts during initialization.
2) Navigate to: %APPDATA%/Xilinx/Vivado
3) Add the following lines:
set_param board.repoPaths [list "C:/Xilinx/BoardStore/XilinxBoardStore-2018.3"]
set_param ced.repoPaths [list "C:/Xilinx/CEDStore/XilinxCEDStore-master"]
To confirm that everything has been added correctly, Open Vivado 2018.3 and select Open Example Project:
New Example Projects will now be available: