Basys 3 Artix-7 FPGA Board
The Basys 3 is an entry-level FPGA development board designed exclusively for the Vivado® Design Suite featuring the Xilinx® Artix®-7-FPGA architecture. Basys 3 is the newest addition to the popular Basys line of FPGA development boards for students or beginners just getting started with FPGA technology. The Basys 3 includes the standard features found on all Basys boards: complete ready-to-use hardware, a large collection of on-board I/O devices, all required FPGA support circuits, and a free version of development tools and at a student-level price point.
Key Features & Benefits
- 1,800 Kbits of fast block RAM
- 12-bit VGA output
- 16 user LEDs
- 16 user switches
- 33,280 logic cells in 5200 slices (each slice contains four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops)
- 4 Pmod ports: 3 Standard 12-pin Pmod ports, 1 dual purpose XADC signal / standard Pmod port
- 4-digit 7-segment display
- 5 user pushbuttons
- 90 DSP slices
- Designed Exclusively for Vivado Design Suite. Expanded features are available through purchase of the Design Edition.
- Digilent USB-JTAG port for FPGA programming and communication
- Features the Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA: XC7A35T-1CPG236C
- Five clock management tiles, each with a phase-locked loop (PLL)
- Free WebPACK™ download for standard use.
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 450 MHz
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- Serial Flash
- USB HID Host for mice, keyboards and memory sticks
- USB-UART Bridge