Vitis Core Development Kit Update 1 - 2019.2
This is a common updater. You do not need to re-run it for Vitis if you have already run it for Vivado and vice versa.
Note: Download verification is only supported with Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer web browsers.
Vitis Core Development Kit - 2019.2
Xilinx introduces the first release of the Vitis™ Unified Software Platform in 2019.2
- Unification of Xilinx SDK, SDSoC™ and SDAccel™ Development Environment into an all-in-one software platform for embedded software and application acceleration development
- Unified design methodology for Xilinx Embedded Processor Platforms and Data Center Accelerator Cards
- Vitis Core Development Kit 2019.2 Installation includes Vitis Compilers (V++), Host Compilers for ARM and x86 hosts, Vitis Analyzer
- Vitis Accelerated Libraries, Xilinx Runtime library(XRT) and Vitis Target Platforms Available as separate downloads
Learn More at : www.xilinx.com/vitis
- There will be no 2019.2 or future releases of Xilinx SDK, SDSoC and SDAccel Development Environment.
- To install, select Vitis on the Xilinx Unified Installer. Vitis installation includes Vivado Design Suite – There is no need to install Vivado separately.