Z-turn Board (with Zynq-7010)
The Z-turn Board is a low-cost linux-ready Single Board Computer built around the Xilinx Zynq-7010 (XC7Z010-1CLG400C) or Zynq-7020 (XC7Z020-1CLG400C) System-on-Chip (SoC) with a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor and FPGA. It has 1GB DDR3 SDRAM and 16MB SPI Flash on board and integrates a set of rich peripherals including UART, USB OTG, Gigabit Ethernet, CAN, HDMI, TF, G-sensor and Temperature sensor. On the rear of the board, there are two 1.27mm pitch 80-pin SMT female connectors to allow the availability of 96 user I/O and configurable as up to 39 LVDS pairs I/O.
Key Features & Benefits
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 x 512MB, 32-bit), 16MB QSPI Flash
- 667MHz Xilinx XC7Z010/020 Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 Processor with Xilinx 7-series FPGA logic
- Onboard Three-axis Acceleration Sensor and Temperature Sensor
- Ready-to-Run Linux Single Board Computer
- USB_UART, USB2.0 OTG, 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, CAN, HDMI, TF, …