The Advanced Microcontroller Bus Architecture (AMBA®) Advanced eXtensible Interface (AXI4) to Processor Local Bus (PLB v4.6) Bridge translates AXI transactions into PLBv46 transactions. It functions as 32/64-bit slave on AXI4 and 32/64-bit master on the PLB.
Key Features and Benefits
- Support AXI4 & PLB v4.6 (Xilinx simplification)
- Supports 1:1 (AXI:PLB) synchronous clock ratio
- Support 32-bit address on AXI & PLB interfaces
- Supports 32/64-bit data buses on AXI & PLB interfaces (1:1 ratio)
- Supports Write and read data buffering