- End User License Agreement
- Applies to Vivado® Design Suite software tools.
- Applies to LogiCORE™ IP cores and certain other distributable components that are included in Vivado Design Suite software tools at no additional charge.
- Site Core License Agreement
- Applies to fee-based Xilinx LogiCORE IP cores.
- A site license allows you to use the core in an unlimited number of projects originating within a 5-mile radius of an address designated as the "licensed site".
- Most Xilinx LogiCORE IP are licensed under a "site-based" license agreement.
- Project Core License Agreement
- A LogiCORE IP which is licensed under a project license restricts use of the licensed material to a single project. A project is defined as either:
- A single bitstream (using one or more instances of the Licensed Materials) that may then be used in one or more printed circuit boards
- One or more bitstreams (using one or more instances of the Licensed Materials) used in a single printed circuit board.
- Core Evaluation License Agreement
- Applies to evaluation of fee-based Xilinx LogiCORE IP cores.
(Agreements are provided for reference only and are subject to change.)
- Click here for information on license keys for fee-based Xilinx LogiCORE IP cores.
Other Web-based content
- Reference designs are licensed under the Design License Agreement, which is presented to you prior to downloading a reference design.
- Simulation models and characterization data (e.g., HSPICE and IBIS models, transceiver characterization data) are licensed under the Simulation Models and Characterization Data License Agreement, which is presented to you prior to downloading these materials.