Important Notice: The VIPP package and its cores are in maintenance mode and not recommended for new designs. For all new designs, users are recommended to use Video Processing Subsystem.
The Color Correction Matrix LogiCORE™ can be used for color correction operations such as adjusting white balance, color cast, brightness, or contrast in an RGB image.
There are many conditions that cause difficulties in accurately reproducing color in imaging systems including spectral characteristics of the optics, lighting variations and characteristics of the sensor. The Xilinx Color Correction Matrix LogiCORE is a 3x3 programmable coefficient matrix multiplier with offset compensation that can be used for color correction operations.
Key Features and Benefits
- Programmable matrix coefficients
- Independent clipping and clamping control
- Supports 8, 10, 12 and 16-bits per color component input and output
- Supports spatial resolutions from 32x32 up to 7680x7680
- Supports 1080P60 in all supported device families
- Supports 4kx2k @ 24 Hz in supported high performance devices