Xilinx offers an integrated 100 Gigabit per second (Gbps) Ethernet Media Access Controller (MAC), Physical Coding Sublayer (PCS), IEEE 802.3bj Reed-Solomon Forward Error Correction (RS-FEC), and 100GE Auto-Negotiation/Link Training (AN/LT) IP to enable solutions such as KR4, CR4, SR4, CWDM4, PSM4, or ER4f for high performance applications.
The Xilinx 100G Ethernet Subsystem provides high-performance interconnect technologies for communications equipment and flexibility in implementing emerging interface standards. The PCS portion of the IP can be configured in CAUI-10 (10 lanes x 10.3125G), CAUI-4 (4 lanes x 25.78125G) or a dynamically switchable CAUI-10 and CAUI-4 mode with optional built-in RS-FEC.
Note: The "Get License" button will only direct you to the Xilinx Product Licensing Site to generate the no charge license for the Hard Xilinx UltraScale+ Integrated 100G Ethernet Subsystem.
Click on the "Order" button for more information on licensing the 100GE Auto-Negotiation/Link Training, AN/LT, (fee-based feature)
Key Features and Benefits
- Optional built-in 100G RS-FEC
- Supports 10 lanes x10.3125 CAUI-10, 4 lanes x25.78125G CAUI-4 or dynamically switchable CAUI-4 and CAUI-10 mode
- Optional fee based soft 100G AN and LT used for 100GBASE-KR4/CR4
- Requires license key available at no charge
- 1588 1-step and 2-step hardware time stamping
- Optional Frame Check Sequence (FCS) checking, adding and deleting
- Priority flow control
- Dynamic and static skew support
- PCS Lane Marker insertion and deletion
- OTN mapping mode