The Xilinx® 400G High Speed Ethernet (400G HSEC) Subsystem provides the 400G Ethernet Media Access Control (MAC) with a Physical Coding Sublayer (PCS) including Reed-Solomon Forward Error Correction (RS-FEC) or a standalone 400GAUI-16 PCS/PMA with RS-FEC.
The 400G Ethernet Subsystem is designed to the IEEE 802.3bs standard. Increased demand from mobile traffic and cloud computing is forcing next generation routers and switches to 400G and beyond.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed to IEEE 802.3bs standard
- Includes complete Ethernet MAC and PCS/PMA functions (including RS-FEC), or standalone PCS/PMA (including RS-FEC)
- LBUS packet-oriented user interface
- Comprehensive statistics gathering
- Status signals for all major functional indicators