The PetaLinux Tools License is no longer required. Users can install and use PetaLinux tools to deploy royalty free OS images.
- Use is defined by the EULA
- Access to all PetaLinux BSPs and Reference Designs
- Technical support of PetaLinux tools through WebCase (details below)
- Additional support through Xilinx community forums and answer records.
Features supported by Xilinx Technical Support:
- Support policy and resources for Xilinx embedded software is provided here: http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/Embedded+SW+Support
- For system-level consulting and design services, please contact a Xilinx Alliance Member Partner
Board Support Packages (BSP) and Reference Examples
PetaLinux Board Support Packages (BSP) and Reference Examples include pre-built boot loaders, system images and bitstream. Built-in tools allow a single command to deploy and boot these elements to either physical hardware, or to the included full QEMU system emulator. With PetaLinux, developers can have their Xilinx-based hardware booted and running within about 5 minutes after installation; ready for application, library and driver development.
PetaLinux BSPs and Reference Examples are available from Xilinx and partners. Please visit the PetaLinux tools download page where we list the latest available PetaLinux BSPs.