logiADAK Zynq-7000 SoC Automotive Driver Assistance Kit
The logiADAK Automotive Driver Assistance kit is Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC based development platform for advanced automotive Driver Assistance (DA) applications that require intensive real-time video processing, parallel execution of multiple complex algorithms and versatile interfacing with sensors and vehicle's communication backbones.
The logiADAK kit can be leveraged to quickly bring new DA innovations to market. It provides Automotive Driver Assistance System (ADAS) designers all the resources they need to efficiently develop vision-based DA systems, save months of development time and focus efforts on system differentiating functions and performance.
The kit comes with a full set of DA demo applications, reference SoC designs in binary format, software drivers, libraries, and documentation. The logiADAK hardware platform is appropriate for test vehicle installations and rapid engagements in proof-of-concept or demonstration projects.
The logiADAK kit demonstrates industry leading automated calibration IP (logiOWL Vehicle Self Calibration). The logiOWL based auto calibration runs fully embedded in the vehicle. It also enables full vehicle level multi-camera calibration in as little as 10 seconds.
Key Features & Benefits
- 360 degree Surround View with 3D and bird's eye viewing modes
- Appropriate for test vehicle installations
- Based on Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC
- Blind Spot Detection using Optical Flow
- Comes preloaded with advanced DA demo appliations
- Driver Drowsiness Detection
- Full design framework for vision-based automotive Driver Assistance (DA)
- Full software support: drivers, APIs and post-processing libraries
- Lane Departure Warning
- Pedestrian Detection with tracking capability for forward camera collision avoidance
- Rear-View camera with a wide array of customizable viewing modes
- logiADAK Builder PC application for Surround View and Rear View Camera customizations
- logiOWL Vehicle Self Calibration
- Full demo application software
- OmniVision OV10635 1Mpix camera sensors
- Power supply and Cabling for vehicle installations
- Reference SoC designs (binaries)
- Software drivers, APIs and libraries
- Sunex DSL219 miniature fisheye lenses
- Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoC ZC702 Development Board with XC7Z020 CLG484-1
- Xylon LVDS FMC add-on board for up to 6 HD camera connections
- Xylon LVDS serializer boards for camera sensors
- Part Number: logiADAK