You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
Meet the increasing demands in financial services for acceleration, compute offload, low latency, data analytics, in-line compute, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
Why AMD addresses the needs of the financial services market
AMD is enabling the next generation of compute acceleration for Financial services by addressing key market challenges.
Market Leading Low Latency
Increases Compute Power
while Lowering TCO
Alveo enables the power of FPGA
for Software Developers
As Financial Firms increasingly require innovative solutions to meet demands from customers and regulators, AMD is there to provide innovative and breakthrough acceleration technology solutions.
- Ultra-low latency SerDes
- Accelerated Tick to trade, DMAs, Pre-trade Risk checks, Market data processing, and latency monitoring
Trading and Risk
- Vitis™ IDE to accelerate a variety of Trading and Risk applications
- Computational Library to accelerate your development
- ASIC like performance with lower cost
- More flexibility than ASIC with re-programmability in milliseconds
- Less power than GPU
A broad range of applications and developer tools covering Electronic Trading to Pricing/Risk Management from our ecosystem partners to kickstart your solution.
Network Visibility and Analysis
Vitis Quantitative Finance Library
AMD Vitis Quantitative Finance Library provides accelerated functions and pre-built pricing models to allow developers to quickly build accelerated computational solutions while lowering TCO (Total cost of ownership).