This general purpose non-volatile FPGA platform evaluation board includes 10/100 Ethernet/PHY, ADC/DAC circuitry, and connectivity options. Robust subsystems allow you to:
- Multiboot pre-programmed reference designs in a single session.
- Prototype countless applications with support for 26 single-ended and differential I/O standards.
- Connect to DDR2 memory for rapid data transfer using proven memory interface controller.
- Shorten development time with pre-verified design files and schematics.
- Safeguard your designs with exclusive Spartan®-3AN features.
For Japan Customers Only,
please order part number: HW-SPAR3AN-SK-UNI-G-J
through your local Japan distributor.
Buy online from:
- Development board
- Power supply 100-240V, 50/60 Hz with universal plug adaptors
- ISE® WebPACK™ software and ISE Foundation™ software evaluation
- Quickstart guide
- Programming cable
- Product collateral
- Xilinx Devices
- Spartan-3AN (XC3S700AN-FG484)
- Platform Flash (XCF04S-VOG20C)
- 50 MHz crystal oscillator on-board
- Open slot for optional user-installed clock
- 4 Mbit Platform Flash PROM
- 32M x 16 DDR2 SDRAM
- 32 Mbit parallel Flash
- 2-16 Mbit SPI Flash devices
- Analog Interface Devices
- 4-channel D/A converter
- 2-channel A/D converter
- Signal amplifier
- Connectors and Interfaces
- Ethernet 10/100 PHY
- JTAG USB download port
- Two 9-pin RS-232 serial port
- PS/2-style mouse/keyboard port
- 15-pin VGA connector capable of 4,096 colors
- One FX2 100-pin and two 6-pin expansion connectors
- 20 user I/O available on standard header pins
- Stereo mini-jack for PWM audio
- Rotary/push button function switch
- Eight individual LED outputs
- Four slider switches, four push-button switches.
- Markets: Consumer, Telecom / Datacom, Servers, Storage
- Applications: General Prototyping
If you have a technical question, please open a webcase
. For all other inquiries, contact email@example.com
Xilinx offers a 90-day limited warranty on this product. See Limited Warranty
for detailed information.