Using the Artix-7 FPGA and IP from Xilinx's machine vision partner Sensor to Image a multi standard, scalable camera platform can be realized and provide best in class power performance, lowest power and reduction of overall BOM cost as compared to previous generations of industrial camera designs.
Solution Summary and Benefits
- MicroBlaze™ 32 bit processor for hosting of machine vision camera software and communications stack to fully support the GenICam standard
- High speed serial transceivers supporting beyond the required 6.25G for Coaxpress
- Reprogrammable platform for any machine vision interface standard, supported solution for all protocols with partner Sensor to Image
- Highest performance low end FPGA fabric
- Low power 28nm technology to help with camera power budget and thermal constraints
- Addresses the need for small factor cameras with innovative package options as small as 10 x 10mm, can be implemented without the need of PCB micro via's