This document describes the specifications for a Advanced Microcontroller Bus Architecture (AMBA®) specification’s Advanced eXtensible Interface (AXI) Timer/Counter core. The AXI Timer/Counter is a 32-bit timer module that attaches to the AXI4-Lite interface. In Cascade mode, it can be used as 64-bit timer module.
Key Features and Benefits
- AXI interface is based on the AXI4-Lite specification
- Two programmable interval timers with interrupt, event generation, and event capture capabilities
- Configurable counter width
- One Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) output
- Freeze input for halting counters during software debug